The FT308E, hands free telephone, is designed to be weatherproof, robust and vandal resistant, its wall mounting is very simple. Available in standard analog or SIP-VoIP
The FT308E hands-free phone is designed to meet the needs of customers who are victims of vandalism.
Ideal for parking lots, prisons, railway/subway platforms, hospitals, police stations, ATMs, stadiums, outdoor buildings, etc.
Housed in a cold rolled steel enclosure and manufactured to a high standard, these phones offer increased resistance to vandalism and ensure that the primary function of
communications is maintained at all times.
Extremely easy to install. The cable entry is on the back of the phone to prevent artificial damage, while the keypad is weather and vandal resistant.
• Standard analog phone (PSTN) OR SIP-VoIP phone
• Rugged housing, constructed from stainless steel
• Vandal-resistant metal button and robust keypad
• Hands-free operation
• Wall mounting, simple installation
• Weather protection: up to IP65
• Phone line powered
• External power supply or PoE (SIP) RJ45 port for SIP connection
• 4 tamper-proof screws for mounting
Stainless steel body
Robust metal keyboard
Stainless steel button with IP65
Functioning: -30°C to +65°C
Stockage : -40°C to +75°C
Shrill tone 85 dB at 1 meter typical
Calculated to have an M.T.B.F.
more than 50,000 hours of use
Up to 2.5 kg depending on option
Power from the phone line
Lightning / Transients
Protection at enhanced ITU-T k.21 levels
Programming – Can be programmed by remote call