- Connected via LAN with other systems together, the FVIS system does not need separate wiring
- Using international standard SIP protocol with strong compatibility, easy access to third-party systems
- Combination of wired communication, wireless communication and on-site management system
- FVIS is a cost-effective system with the application of advanced IP Audio TM technology for highways/tunnels, railways (subway), mining, petrochemical, metallurgy, energy and power plants, port terminals , shipbuilding, etc.
- FVIS is usually connected to a control center and/or emergency service in the event of a breakdown. Peer-to-peer communication via keypad for routine maintenance inspectors. Send real-time voice announcements from the control room to selected or all fields via external speakers or timed broadcasts. Broadcast a pre-recorded alarm message or notify the evacuation in the event of an accident, by combining the appropriate elements, such as an additional siren or a flash beacon.
- Using the FVIS VoIP system for effective communications and to monitor, analyze and control equipment and facilities improves efficiency. FVIS are therefore used to manage, control and interconnect a wide range of traffic technologies Wired system or wifi-based wireless intercom system.
- The main system consists of NTS-IP server, network switch, control console, indoor and outdoor telephone terminal, etc.
As shown in the figure above, the NTS-IP server, control console, fiber optic host are installed in the control center. All equipment is connected to the control center network.
- The fiber optic telephone inside the tunnel connects directly to the host at the control center via fiber optic, to ensure network redundancy and high availability.