- Long transmission distance and strong anti-interference
- Using international standard SIP protocol with strong compatibility, easy access to third-party systems
- Combination of wired communication, wireless communication and on-site management system
- OFIS is an efficient system with the application of advanced IP Audio TM technology and optical fiber for highway and tunnel. OFIS is usually connected to a control center and/or emergency breakdown services. Auto-dial on the handset lifter is often used to connect users directly to the remote control center for appropriate response in every situation, or point-to-point communication via keypad for routine maintenance inspection personnel.
- The OFIS system can support general or group paging via the main console of the control room, even very complex, by combining the appropriate elements, such as an additional siren/speaker or a flash beacon.
- The OFIS system device supports fiber optic network. Modern and efficient road administration facilities use improved control methods and increased mechanization to achieve better control while reducing costs.
- Using fiber optics for effective communications and to monitor, analyze and control equipment and facilities has been proven to improve efficiency. Fiber optic networks are therefore used to manage, control and interconnect a wide range of traffic technologies Wired system or wifi-based wireless intercom system.
- Visual GUI, effectively view and manage various phone status, including recording status, call status, service status, etc. The touch screen type console with split screen technology, supports multiple screen display.
- Monitoring the grouping and status of each phone by console, realizing scheduling functions such as call, call transfer, forced insertion, forced release, real-time monitoring, broadcasting, registration, conference, etc.
- Operating system design base on Linux, support 5000 terminal access, 400 concurrent calls, ensure long-term safe and reliable operation.
- All phones are registered on the NTS-IP server, office phones can also be connected to the system. Console downtime will not affect the system.
- The phone in the tunnel with optional protective door to ensure that the handset, the keypad is free from dust.
- With optional audio/visual signal device for incoming calls to the location with large noise.
- With the optional built-in amplifier module and external speaker, you can realize functions such as zone broadcast or general broadcast. (Scheduled broadcast, emergency announcement, etc.)
- OFIS system supports VOIP video mobile phone to access the network, to call each other. Or realize audio and video intercom, SIP phone, image and video upload, positioning and other functions with staff using VOIP mobile phones.
- The main system consists of NTS-IP server, network switch, fiber optic host, control console, fiber optic telephone, etc.
- As shown in the figure above, the NTS-IP server, control console, fiber optic host are installed in the control center. All equipment is connected to the control center network.
- The fiber optic telephone inside the tunnel connects directly to the host at the control center via fiber optic, to ensure network redundancy and high availability.