FT301 is an emergency telephone. This hands-free phone is designed to meet the needs of customers who are victims of vandalism.
Ideal for parking lots, elevators/elevators, prisons, railway/subway platforms, hospitals, police stations, ATMs, stadiums, outdoor buildings, etc.
FT301 is designed to meet the needs of customers who are victims of vandalism. Ideal for parking lots, elevators/elevators, prisons, railway/subway platforms, hospitals, police stations, ATMs, stadiums, outdoor buildings, etc.
Housed in a cold rolled steel enclosure and manufactured to a high standard, these phones offer increased resistance to vandalism and ensure that the primary function of communications is
maintained at all times.
Extremely easy to install. The cable entry is on the back of the phone to prevent artificial damage, while the keypad is weather and vandal resistant.
• Standard analog phone or SIP phone
• Rugged housing, constructed from stainless steel
• Anti-vandal metal button
• Hands-free operation
• Wall mounting, simple installation
• Weather protection: IP65
• Powered telephone line (PSTN)
• External power supply or PoE (SIP)
• RJ45 port for SIP connection
• 4 tamper-proof screws for mounting
Stainless steel body
Internal keypad for programming
Operation: -30°C to +65°C
Storage: -40°C to +75°C
Shrill tone 80 dBA at 1 meter typical
Calculated to have an M.T.B.F. more than 50,000 hours of use
Up to 2.5 kg depending on option
Power from the phone line
Lightning / Transients
Protection at enhanced ITU-T k.21 levels
Can be programmed as an auto-dial phone
Technical Characteristics SIP-VoIP
WAN : 10/100Base-T RJ-45 pour LAN, Auto MDIX
LAN : 10/100Base-T RJ-45 pour PC, Auto MDIX
Idle: 1.5W / Active: 1.8W
• Supports SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
• Codec: G.711A/u, G.7231 up/down, G.729, G.722
• Echo cancellation: G.168 support and hands-free can support 96ms
• Supports full duplex
• SIP supports SIP domain, SIP authentication (none, basic, MD5), server DNS name
• DTMF: SIP information, DTMF relay, RFC2833
• Call control features: flexible dial card, phone support
•WAN/LAN: supports bridge mode
• Supports static IP address
• Support DHCP get IP on WAN port
• Supports VLAN
• Web configuration support
Standard Analog Characteristics
As a standard analog telephone, this device provides basic telephone functions and can be connected to any standard two-wire telephone line, including analog PABX and PSTN lines.