This series of Explosion-proof Telephone are designed to provide safe, reliable communication in hazardous areas.the telephones sets were developed for operation in the petrochemical industrial, usually used in production,transportation and refining of oil,natural gas,coal and etc.
The JREX106 series are designed to provide safe, reliable communication in hazardous areas.the telephones sets were developed for operation in the petrochemical industrial, usually used in production,transportation and refining of oil,natural gas,coal and etc. The housing is made of impact and shock-resistant GRP and even resistant to acids, alkali and lubricants. Its robust design represents a perfect “packaging” for the latest requirements for VoIP telephones combined with proven reliability for critical mission communications and high safety applications. It is designed to provide ultimate user comfort on the basis of industrial standards and decades of market leading expertise and know-how.
The telephone device features a display with integrated heating for ultra low temperature environments.
• PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
• Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
• High impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy-duty handset-IP66 compliant
• Programmable with alphanumeric display and a 20-piece stainless steel keypad
• Network web management
• Fully configurable through any internet browser or the on-board display. Static IP address provisioning or DHCP
• Product self-diagnostic testing available through web interface
• Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
• Network downloadable firmware
• Remote programming-allows you to manage your network from a central location
• Back-lit LCD display–2 lines x 15 character: English
• Audio modes–handset and hands-free speaker phone.
• Corrosion resistant hardware
• Noise canceling microphone
• Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
• Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
• Large urethane coated watertight metal keypad
• Autodial, memory, mute and menu configuration keys
• Programmable auto hang-up timer
• Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
• Heavy duty curly handset cord or vandal resistant armored handset cord
• Two M20 gland entries
• Field repairable by authorized personnel Aluminum alloy die-casting body