As a weatherproof telephone, it is fully contained within a corrosion resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case with a door providing complete protection against dust and moisture ingress, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
The JR100 series Weatherproof Telephones are designed for use by the railways, power stations, the armed services and heavy industry which require very reliable telephony under adverse conditions.
MAIN FEATURES of Moisture Resistant Telephone
– Standard Analogue phone
– Robust construction, Vandal resistant
– All weather protection IP66-67
– Tamper resistant fixings
– Simple installation
– Fast-fit terminal connection
– Full keypad with memory, 0-9 buttons can be programmed as speed dial button.
“LR” button for last number redial
“R” for flash recall
“M” for muting
– Can be programmed remotely by tone phone or locally via keypad
– Non-volatile memory
– Telephone line powered, RJ11 port connector
– Weatherproof and corrosion resistant handset
– Stainless steel armoured handset cord
– CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant